The fix is in. DISQUS is not going to allow us to operate.


The fix is in.  DISQUS is not going to allow us to operate.

I have right on the top of my moderator panel this notice:
Your trial of Plus ends in 2 days.Subscribe Now

So I hit "Subscribe Now".   NO response.

Down below, sometimes, is a little line that says "waiting for checkout.stripe.com" and it never comes up. 

Yes, I've tried rebooting, including a hard power reboot. 

I'll keep y'all posted, but this looks just a little too cozy , considering what we've all been through.

We've got 2 days to solve this.

When I go to Stripe.com to try and resolve it from their end, the website is so incredibly slow that eventually it just times out.
Update:
I finally got through and set up an account at Stripe.com ...   however, they ask for so much personal information (more than Paypal, more than my bank) that I think this is just a simple scam.  If I can't just pay for this with a simple online credit card transaction like everything else, then this isn't going to work for me.

After I signed up for Stripe.com, when I click on the "subscribe now" button it says "waiting for q.stripe.com".

No comments:

Post a Comment

-----------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------
------------------------------------

---------------------------Rules are Still In Development-----------------------




====================================================================================================================================================
Rules are Still In Development




----->

Search This Blog